Monday 7 July 2008

Go Fuck You Al Qaeda Cunts


On this day in 2005 a series of bomb attacks on London's transport network killed 52 people and injured about 700 others.

Home grown terrorists who supported Al Qaeda. Britain didn't fold like Spain did it takes more than a few sand savages to scare us.

Having lived with terrorism for years these attacks don't make me scared they make me angry just normal people trying to live they don't deserve this, it could have been me on numerous occasions but no it was always some other unfortunate bastard.

These scum breed like flies and are just as smart the only way to defeat them is to be brutal with them for you can bet that they will be just as brutal with us. Back out of Iraq but know that it won't be the end.

2 comments:

V said...

In fairness it was the fact that Aznar lied though his arse about 11-M here in Spain. He tried to pin it on ETA and the PSOE mandate was always about withdrawing support for a war that nobody here wanted to be involved in. Spain was a soft target for that very reason,

Barlinnie said...

"Having lived with terrorism for years these attacks don't make me scared they make me angry just normal people trying to live they don't deserve this, it could have been me on numerous occasions but no it was always some other unfortunate bastard."

Probably the only subject that you and I will ever agree on.