Monday 8 October 2007

Pedo On A Mission

When I look into his eyes I see shame, disgrace and fear, you have been arrested for a future crime. I'm glad he felt bad enough to kill himself, its a good start.

Assistant U.S. Attorney John D.R. Atchison 53, was arrested at Detroit Metropolitan Airport on his way to meet a 5 year-old gurl for sex. There was weeks of Internet conversations between him and a detective posing as the mother of a 5-year-old girl.

He was had presents for her, including a doll and hoop earrings and a big jar of petroleum jelly.

Two days after his arrest he tried to hang himself but another in-mate touted on him. He was moved to another cell and this time Atchison did the job right and was found lying unresponsive on the ground.

The 53 year-old married father of three who worked mostly on tax and financial crime cases would have been facing at least 30 years in prison. Thats a story for yer wife and kids to remember you by.

Florida residents from where he lived have described him as a respected figure who coached girls' softball and basketball in a park a few blocks from his home. yeah I'm sure he did, I've always thought there was something rotten in Florida, I've always just got that feeling, must be a hell mouth there or something.

His lawyer, James Thomas, said Atchison had "done a lot of good in his life."

White collar crime huh? I'm not too impressed he was a pedo with a mission, my skin would crawl to think about him coaching my daughter in softball or anything.

See it doesn't matter if you have everything in life, a good job, plenty of money and a wife and kids, you can still end up a baldy pedo lying dead in jail.

I do feel sorry for his family though, he has really gone out of his way to dishonour them, lets hope he never touched the kids.

No comments: